Monday, January 14, 2013

Get well soon mum!

It's Mary J here today with my Pixie Dust Studios guest designer project.  Today I want to show you a card I made for my husband to send to my MIL as she's not feeling very well...


I really like how this card turned out - not too soppy for a guy to send but also sweet enough to (hopefully!) melt his mum's heart for thinking of her!  I used Ron from the Happy Potter collection to create a little scene using kraft for the card base and My Favorite Things picket fence die cut. 

I've gotta go now but thanks for visiting and see you soon with another guest designer project!





3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Well, as the mother of two sons (who actually pinch my cards to give to me!)I would be thrilled to receive this....sweet little fella, and a lovely layout....result!

Lisa Lynn said...

I think the card is adorable and she will appreciate it. Hope it helps her to feel better.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Great job coloring the adorable image!