Monday, January 28, 2013

A birthday card for a little boy

Happy Monday everybody and I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's Mary J here today with my Pixie Dust Studios guest designer project and I am sharing a card I made for a little boy...


I used Bubbles The Clown from the Circus collection and don't you just think he is perfect for those little boy cards?!  I matched him up with fun papers from My Minds Eye Lime Twist papers.  I used foam pads under the stars and tag so this card really pops!

Okay, thanks for visiting today - I will see you soon with another guest designer card!




5 comments:

Lisa West said...

Great card, very bright and cheerful! I'm about to check out more of your creations, Lisa

Grace Hope said...

This a lovely card,bright and happy.cant wait to look through the rest of ur blog x

Teresa said...

This is brilliant, very bright & cheerful. xx

Marcy said...

Wow, this is super adorable! Love the image and the bright colors. Thanks so much for following my blog and your sweet comments this week. I added myself to yours also and looking forward to sharing projects and inspiration! Hugs, Marcy

krafty-kutz said...

thank you for the lovely comm you left on allessandras blog for us...
much much appreciated x