Monday, November 19, 2012

You made me smile

It's Mary J here today with my Pixie Dust Studios guest designer project.  Did you know that there is a Pixie Dust Studio Fan Page on Facebook?  You can keep up to date with all the current pixie news, share your pixie makes and even get a freebie or two!  Here is a card I made using the sweet freebie Pixie's Leaf...




Oh I just love these cute little gals by creator Kathy!!!  I use My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy papers and created a little scene using My Favorite Things fence, cloud and grass dies.  The cute hearts are by Lil' Inker Designs called Of The Heart.

Okay, that's it from me today.  Thanks for visiting and see you soon with another guest designer project!






4 comments:

Gina L said...

This is just adorable! I love the scene created here, and that image is precious.

Sharla said...

Oooh, this is so cute! I love this little image and love the scene you created!

Marianne said...

Thank you...love it.

Puddle Jumpers Studio said...

Super cute card as always:)