Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day Three of the Pixie BLOG HOP!!!

Welcome to day three!!
Today I am so excited to share the sweet new Ginger Snap image...
I used my Prismacolor pencils to color this stamp.
I really had a fun time coloring her little Ginger Friends and PINK hair of course.
Today's question is an easy one.....
Which "Ginger Snap" image is your favorite?
 
 Participating Pixies have more new projects to share with you today! One blog has been chosen as the "Mystery Blog". Only Pixie knows which one it is! One random comment will be chosen from that blog and the lucky hopper will receive one Pixie Dust image. There will also be a Grand Prize today.If you comment on all of today's projects and answer the question on Pixie Kathy's blog you could be the random winner of THREE Pixie Dust images! If you didn't get a chance to take part in the Friday or Saturday Hop, there's still time. All comments for the Three Day Hop will close at noon CST on Monday. Good luck and happy hopping!
Now please hop forward to
Thanks you so very much for playing with the Pixies.
Have a great day!!  

14 comments:

Mary J said...

She is so gorgeous, Kathy - amazing colouring and love how you use black!

Dena said...

Love how you colored her!

Dena said...

Just went through the entire hop. My fave image is Miss Ginger! She is so pretty and very versatile! :)

Cat said...

Fabulous image and coloring, Kathy! LOVE her!

Ellis said...

Stunning card! =) I have had a great time hoping around and my favorite has to be Ginger Helpers! =)
Hugs, Elenor

*Jennyfer Leung* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandmalee said...

You did such a fabulous coloring job with your Prismas! I wish I could get such brilliant colors like you were able to achieve on this gorgeous Pixie! Pink is definately her color!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

It would have to be Ginger Helpers!!!

Lawren said...

Lovely hop! Love your card, the images are just adorable. My favorite from the collection would have to be Oh Snap.

Bonnie said...

Amazing card, love the pink hair. This is actually a hard question because all the images are great but my favorite would have to be Miss Ginger!

Jenn Zeeb said...

I would have to say my fav is " I am Holiday"

Marianne said...

So adorable, Kathy...it's hard to choose just one of these fabulous images.

Marianne said...

Yep, Kathy, i think Pixie's Ginger Friends is my favorite of all the images. Thanks for a super fun hop, and Happy Thanksgiving!

grandmalee said...

Ooops! I forgot to add my favorite new image: Ginger's Helpers!