Sunday, August 12, 2012

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE!!!

I do BEE-LIEVE that is the question!!
OH MY.....
You really have never seen such an amazing collection of creative sentiment stamps like this fun collection!
SQUEEEEE!!!!!  What a fun and very inspired, silly,useful, and unique collection this is!!
I also want to whisper to you in a tiny voice, that the sweet little BEE you see in this collection is an actual Pixie Dust Studio original BEE.  I was beyond honored to create this ROYAL BEE for the QUEEN.  I of course knew she needed to be perfect and to match the fun of this collection!!
The Pixie Dust Studio image I used from my card is 
He is our friendly little Bookworm.  I was sure he would fit the Sentiment
SPELLING BEE.

 I used a hodge-podge of different papers for this card.  I actually just used up a bunch of my scraps and found they made a really fun match up.
Then I printed out a page from the dictionary to use as my Spelling Backdrop for Mr. Opus.
Colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and accents with Stickles..gotta love glitter and shine.
Of course the sentiment was fun with the little image of the QUEEN Bee.

How fun would this sentiment be for back to school projects.
Everyone needs a little Spelling Bee in their lives!!
I colored up the Bee and added some fluff here and there and WAAAA-Laaaa.
The endless ideas with this collection are staggering.  You must check it out!
Leave a comment on all the Blogs on the hop and you could be the winner of the collection of the day or even the Grand Prize!!!!!:)

Now Hop forward to...

36 comments:

marg0006 said...

Wow, Love all the bright colors & details.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Susan Martin said...

this is fantastic! I always love the colors you use.. always so bright and awesome. I ADORE that little worm! That bee is adorable too!! LOVE THIS!!!

MLiss3 said...

Love al the bright colors. Sweet!

melllisssa said...

Beautiful! It's so colorful and whimsical -- totally gives an Alice and Wonderland kind of feel :)

Thanks so much for sharing!
misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

Lawren said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love this little set!

happyscrapper said...

Kathy your coloring is always magificent. The color choices are fab.
Hugz,
Christine

Boots And Bling Time said...

I have got to have this adorable image! Going to purchase it today...it is perfect with this awesome stamp set. Great card!

Gaylynn said...

Oooh, I adore this stamp set. So many possibilties. Adorable creation.

"Midge" said...

As always! The coloring on this is amazing! So cute :)

Cricut Chick said...

So cute Kathy! The coloring, the images and the sentiment...PERFECT!

Julie
Cricut Chick

Olivia said...

Very cute. Love the coloring.

Robin said...

Fantastic card!! Love the mixture of papers you used:)
(:(:SMiles:):)

Robin

thecricutscrapper at yahoo dot com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very cute card. I love when I can scrap up a card with my scraps. Smooches...

Creative M said...

WoW!!!This is so Cute!!The Sentiment is so perfect as well as the coloring!Love the Cheery Colors!You did a Fantastic job on the image!Very sweet!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Mary said...

What an adorable card. I love your digis. I am just starting to get into them!

mary3mom at yahoo dot com

Brenda said...

Adorable card, and I love the colors!

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
HappyScrapper64@bex.net

Mary said...

Kathy I love everything about this, the stamp, the coloring, the scraps and of course the sentiment! Wonderful card. TFS, Mary M
mkmontecalvo at gmail dot com
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

melissa said...

love this TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Mandee Gillen said...

Hahahahhaa... how cute is your worm??? and the spelling bee at the top! Perfect! great job with the small detail pure genius to print out a page from the dictionary:) super fun....
{loves loves}
Scrappin Madge

GreenScrapinMachine said...

I just love the colors you used on this card!! Super cute.

Hugs,
Heather

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!!!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Georgie Horn said...

Love your bee!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

This is so cute! I feel smart just looking at it. LOL!
Susie

Sherri said...

What an adorable little worm :)

Cheesy hugs,
Sherri
The Squeaky Scrapper

Vicky said...

love your card the little booke work is soo cute and colorful.

jennyplace2 said...

Super cute card.

Melissa said...

Love this it's so colorful, great job!

craftaholic said...

Love your sweet card and I love the stamp set that you are giving away! Thanks for sharing!!

http:ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Very pretty card! I love the worm. TFS AJ~

Michele Spera said...

Awesome card! I love the image and the bright colors:-)

Maria Ines said...

Sooooo cute, love it!!!
:)

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is such a fantastic stamp set! I so love your bee, and the colors you used, fantastic!!

MissScrapAlot said...

I love the color combo!!! TFS!!!

Janis said...

Sweet! Love the eye glasses. :) Janis

Carrie's time to paper craft said...

I love back to school ideas, the book worm is super cute. Fit right in with this stamp set. Using the copied off dictionary page was a great idea. stierlen.c@gmail.com

Vicky said...

soo cute your colors you picked are amazing so bright and colorful.