Friday, August 31, 2012

HOP with the Pixies and meet i am ALICE!!!

Hello My Pixie HOPPERS!!!
I am super excited about our three day hop.  We hope you enjoy all the fun stamps we will be sharing with you this weekend.
My project for today is 
i am Alice!!
This is a new pixie from the iPixie collection.  
You can find her here!!

 I colored i am Alice with Prismacolor Pencils.
Papers I used were from random collections.  The Teapot paper is from the
Time Spring collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
SWEET sentiment stamp is from the Scrapbooking Queen's amazing clear sentiment stamp collection.

 She is such a pleasure to color up.  I really am loving shading the eyes of these new little lovelies!! I hope to do a tutorial of some Pencil color techniques in the future.:)

Leave a comment on all the HOP blogs and you might be the lucky winner of three digital stamps of you pick!":)
Also, please join our Facebook Fan page and you can hang out and enjoy the fun girl chat and crafty sharing.  PLUS, we will pick one random winner from the Pixie Facebook Fan page to win a digital stamp of you pick!!!! 


Here is the order of the Pixie Hop...just in case you get lost along the way!!

Me
The Scrapbooking Queen
Cat
 Shirl
Christine
Myriam
Sherri
Mary
Audrey
and last
Pixie Dust Studio blog

    20 comments:

    Yvonne B said...

    What a nice blog. I've just become a follower.
    You make an amazing creations.
    It's a nice idea say such bloghop, this is the first time I participate. I come on Blogs I've never been and I think that really super
    Thank you for this opportunity.

    Ardilla said...

    Oh, this card is beautiful!!!!!
    Love teh soft colors on Alice and the beautiful papers :)

    Ardilla said...

    I hopped and couldn't find Shirl post, maybe later....
    Is Cat's blog this one? http://catscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/its-pixie-dust-blog-hop.html or the one you have in the list? The first one is a contact of mine and saw her post, but in the one on the list I couldn't find any.

    The images are cute and the DT projects are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    Ardilla said...

    Sorry, now it seams the link is fixed to the right Cat :)

    Jokiedebeer said...

    What nice I got and hop hihi

    Your card is beatrifull

    bay bay

    Josje said...

    Lovely card and nice image
    groetjes Josje

    Susan Martin said...

    This is a fantastic image.. I love her.. and there is so much you can do with her! Love the coloring and the card! Its fantastic!

    Susan Martin said...

    This was a fantastic hop.. I love all the new stamps.. they are so great!!

    Kate said...

    This is Adorable. Beautiful Colouring. TFS.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    Tina said...

    amazing hop so many lovely craftyness, shirl didnt have a hop card up so i just wanted to let you know i didnt miss her...thanks for the fun hop

    and have a great weekend

    Jenn Borjeson said...

    Oh my gosh, she's simply adorable!!!

    The Scrapping Factory said...

    So adorable!!! I love it =0)

    Yvonne B said...

    With a little break I have finish al the Blogs. What a lovely hop. All the cards I have seen are great.

    Creations by Shirl said...

    Great on those colouring pencils and pretty layout...

    Sarah said...

    Cute Alice! I'm fairly new to following this blog but I'm loving the images and the animals are just so CUTE! Love the teapot paper that you used as well!

    Sarah said...

    Cute hop! Love the Ideas from the DT girls and seeing those new images!

    happyscrapper said...

    Kathy your Alice is colored so beautifully. I wish I could color like you. Fantastic card and colors.
    Hugz,
    Pixie Christine

    Summer Hills-Painter said...

    I am so jealous that you can color with colored pencils! Love your card.

    Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

    So adorable Kathy, you always do such amazing work and of course, your images are the best!!

    Steph said...

    So cute, love the image and your coloring is fabulous!