Monday, August 13, 2012

A little bird told me...

Hello, it's Mary J here!  I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.  It was very sunny here in East Sussex, our little South East corner of the UK so we spent lots of time at the coast - bliss!  Today I'm back with my Monday guest designer post for Pixie Dust Studios and I chose to use the very sweet "What Shall I Do?" from the Feed The Birds collection...


Kathy always creates such cute little critters and this little kitty kat is one of the cutest!  I am going to give this to my friend who just recently told me that she's expecting her first child and I know she'll love this kitty too!

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a lovely week and see you in a couple of weeks with another Pixie Dust Studios make!


 
 
 

3 comments:

Tina said...

adorable mary j, love all hte bright colors and details

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Sharla said...

So cute!! I always love your scalloped circle cards, love that shape! Kitty is adorable and your friend will love it! :)