Thursday, July 26, 2012

What is Pixie going to Shop for??

Pixie is a very determined girl.  
Once she decides to get her shopping done nothing can stop her. 
Just look at her now, Christmas Shopping!!
I invite you all to join in the festive fun and play along in this weeks Pixie Challenge.

I used a new Pixie Dust Studio Holiday digi stamp.

 I used my beloved Prismacolor pencils for this card.  
My papers are 12 Days of Christmas by Minds Eye. If you have not seen this paper pack you must, the mix of holiday colors with pinks and turquoise is so fun to play with!!
The layout was a bit of a jumble..but I think it turned out pretty nice. 
And yeah, this fella is just "Chillin'"
 Again, still thinking about doing some Primsacolor Pencil tutorials.  If there is enough interest I will get some going!:)  JLMK
Also, if you have not....PLEASE join our Facebook Fan Page.
We are having such a fun time sharing projects, tips and some giveaways!!
Don't miss out on the fun!
Toodles...
Pixie

3 comments:

Ruby Taylor said...

Love the colors and love my Prismas, too!!

Ruby Taylor said...

Love the colors and love my Prismas, too!!

Vicky said...

I love this card and thsi digi image is soo cute, WOW your coloring with the prisma pencils is fantastic!! I wish you would do a video on coloring with the prisma coloring with pencils. What paper do you use? Looks like you used ink to color that how awesome of a job you did. \