Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rain or Shine or SNOW???????

I might just admit to myself that this is my FAVORITE card I have made so far..and that includes my beloved Twilight cards (insert fangirl squeal here!)
I used "i am Gentry" for my image. She is one of the first characters in the new 
iPixie collection! You can find her HERE!!!
 I used my Prismacolor pencils to color this image.
Gentry's eyes were SOOOO fun to color.  I love how they look so shiny and alive!!
This was such a fun color.
I look forward to designing her friends and create a the world called....
I am so excited to invite you all to the Pixie Dust Studio Fan Page on Facebook.  This is our fun and friendly place we will share our Pixie cards and have games, prizes etc. 
When you join PLEASE say hello and Pixie sent you!!
So check it out!!
Facebook Fan Page 

Check out the Weather Pixie Challenge and play along!!!!


2 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute..

Nana

Mary J said...

Oh wow, she is so pretty and beautifully coloured Kathy!