Sunday, July 8, 2012

Queen HOP day two and MY BIRTHDAY!!

Day TWO!!!
Great HOP yesterday and more fun today!! PLUS..it is my Birthday!!
YES, it is a new collection of The Scrapbooking Queen's sentiment stamps!!

I wanted to use EVERY sentiment in the collection. IT was so hard to just pick two for these next two days. 
Sooooo..on this Royal HOP you should have come from the Queen's blog and landed here in Pixie Dust Studio. 


 For my card I used a new Pixie Dust Studio stamp called Forever Feathers. You can find this stamp here: Edward
I love all amazing sentiments in today sentiment pack. 
It is called Royal Saying Too.
"BITE ME"
When I saw this sentiment I KNEW JUST WHICH Pixie Dust Studio Digital Stamp I was going to USE.  SO yes, I had the hard job of coloring up Edward..then I very carefully added a gentle touch of glitter to his chest and ivory cheeks...ON HIS FACE!!! tee hee
Any way, love the way the sunlight peeked onto my card during my photo shoot, so I kept it this way.  Reminded me of they way the He avoids the sunlight in the books!!

 Find this collection and SOOOO much more Royal goodies at the Queens shoppe!!
You must read of all the sentiments in this collection. It will get your creative mind flowing!
PRIZES AND MORE FUN BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all so excited about these new stamps, and know you will be too! The Queen will be giving to one lucky winner the stamp set showcased for the day...here are the rules:
Must be a Royal Follower of The Scrapbooking Queen's Blog ( We would love for you to follow us also).
Must leave a comment on each of the Royal Court DT blogs, for both days.

The Queen will also be giving away a grand prize at the end of the hop to one lucky winner, which will consist of both stamp sets released this weekend and other little royal goodies. All orders received this weekend will get a 12-pack of wobbles (1 per person), and we would love for you to follow the new action Wobble Blog.


One more thing...
Today is my Birthday.  SO I would love to invite you back tomorrow to see a really fun Birthday card I created in honor of..well....ME!! Plus, I will be giving the sweet digi image I use on my Birthday card away, MONDAY ONLY.  So grab it while you can. You don't wanna miss it!!

Leave a comment on this blog and HOP onward to the talented and super sweet....

23 comments:

*Jennyfer L* said...

Lover the sentiment and the image! Great colors!

Susan Martin said...

What a great card!! I love it!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

My Crafting Channel said...

The sentiment is too much, love it. Super cute card.

Nana

Brenda said...

What a fun card! Happy Birthday!

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/
HappyScrapper64@bex.net

L.B. said...

your bite me card is to cute. Happy Birthday!!!

Heather said...

This is great ~ both the image and the sentiment. Great use of the glitter. Happy Birthday, Kathy.

Kate said...

Too cute. Love that sentiment. Have an Awesome Birthday! TFS

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday I live your card Edward is adorable I cop in tomorrow to see your card

Michele Spera said...

Oh My I luv this image and card with that sentiment!!
Wonderful:-)
Happy Birthday my friend
xoxo Michele

LindaV said...

Great choice! I love your coloring!

LindaV
ThetulipCollector

aka Frank-LEE Speaking (SITM) said...

What a handsome cute card. Great job. Love that stamp. Smooches... Felicia

mycottagehome said...

Very sweet card!

jen said...

Super cute card!! Love the saying. I'm a new follower.
Hugs,jen

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Super cute Kathy and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

Melissa said...

He is so cute, love this card and that digi, cute cute cute!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Loved the card. Gave my inspiration for making boy cards. Happy birthday and thanks for the giveaways!

La-Vie

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

WOW!! I am a NEW FOLLOWER!! LOVE your Edward! The sentement is so Perfect for this! Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome Day!! Hopy you become a follower to my blog as well.. love being inspired and boy your work is very inspiring! TFS

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Pixie, your Edward ROCKS!!!

Cheesy hugs,
Sherri
The Squeaky Scrapper

Mandee Gillen said...

Oh buddy... who doesn't love Edward??? I absolutely love this card and the super fun Pixie Dust image. The Queens sentiment pairs with this card PERFECTLY!!! YAY. I will be back tomorrow to wish you a happy happy birthday:)
{love love}
DT Sista.... Scrappin Madge

febe said...

Cool image and colors with the lovely sentiment :)

limousine hire sydney

Schell said...

Love this one! Who doesn't like a little Edward now and then :o) Hugs!

Creative M said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Super Cute Card!!!!

Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment and image!!

Happy Birthday to you!