Monday, July 23, 2012

Pals of the Past or Best Friends??

Today I am happy to share a fun card I created the the Pixie Dust Studio digital stamp
I colored this digital stamps with my beloved Prismacolor Pencils!! You really MUST try them if you are looking for a great inexpensive way to create.:)
I have been thinking about doing so Prismacolor Pencil tutorials.  Not sure if anyone would be interested in that. If so, I would love to have you leave a comment with your interest in this type of tutorial!:)))

I put a lot of extra little touches of accents on this card. But what I think is the most important accent is the sweet sentiment "Best Friends".  I created this with The Scrapbooking Queens sentiment clear Stamps.  She is just brilliant when it comes to putting a fun collection of sentiments together.  You will love all the creative ideas that will flow when you read them. The collection I got Best Friends from is the Royal Friends collection.  You can find it here!!<---------
One final thing!!:)
Please join the Pixie Dust Studio Facebook Fan Page. We are going to be doing some games and giveaways from time to time and I would hate for you to miss out on the fun.  we have a really sweet freebie going on RIGHT NOW!!! So get your creative fingers a-typin' and join in the fun!!

3 comments:

happyscrapper said...

I love how you color in primascolor pencils. It would be great to have a tutorial on it.
Hugz,
Christine

Jamie said...

love the layers!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Just love your images they are so adorable and cute I just want squeeze them..
The Queen