Friday, July 13, 2012

HOP WINNER plus a blast from the past!

Happy Friday Pixie pals!!
Today I am sharing the Winner of our Compass Blog Hop and a card from the past that I just wanted to share again!!
The Compass Hop Winner is...

This was a super fun hop. Got to see some awesome creations throughout the hop. The Compass Collection have great and adorable images.
June 29, 2012 12:28 PM

Please contact Pixie at 
pixieduststudio@cox.net to get your prize!!

Now here is my blast from the past!!
Pixie Hatter!! This was way way WAY fun to create.  I tried to think like the movie and just add a bunch of colors, patterns and "stuff".  I love how this turned out.  He was pretty fun to color too.  Find this silly fella here!!!
 
Hatter is colored with Prismacolor pencils. :)
Don't forget to join the Facebook Pixie Fan Page.  Lots of fun you don't want to miss it!!

Delete