Monday, July 30, 2012

Asian sweetness!

Hello, it's Mary J here with my Monday guest designer post for Pixie Dust Studios.  This week I have created this card using the panda from the Asian Collection...



The prettiest panda every, I'm sure you'll agree!  I love this collection and you get four images at a discounted price or you can save even more and get the Compass Collection that includes the Asian Collection!

I used a Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil cover plate die and the C.C. Designs Cutter Olive Branch Die
with dies from the C.C. Designs Cutter 8 Petals & Branch Die set.  The papers are from the My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron pad.

Right, I'm off now.  I hope you have a lovely week and see you in a couple of weeks with another Pixie Dust Studios make!







2 comments:

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super adorable just love how sweet the card is...
TSQ

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Mary!