Monday, June 11, 2012

Pixie is playing in the GARDEN!

Today I decided to color up one of the new upcoming "Feed the Birds" stamps.  This collection is not available in the STUDIO...yet.  But is will be on Thursday.
This stamp is "Bird on a Wire." it was fun to color and has a nice horizontal flow, so it is great for many card layouts.
In addition to the PDS Digital stamp....
I added one of The Scrapbooking Queens clear Sentiment stamps from the Royal Garden Collection. 
LIFE'S A GARDEN, DIG IT!!
Perfect touch to my card.  
I am in LOVE with all of the Scrapbooking Queens sentiments. 
They are sooooo clever and add a creative joy to all my cards!

4 comments:

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

very pretty card and love the sentiment too. wonderful coloring.
~luanne

Annette said...

oh my this is so adorable...

Carol said...

Lovely card! TFS

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super adorable...
Royal Hugs
Theresa