Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio Favorite Things Blog Hop

DT CALL INFO HERE


Happy Thursday Everyone and today is
the PIXIE DUST STUDIO release of the newest images
Pixie Favorite Things... 
You are just going to love this newest release as 
they are the cutest PIXIE'S ever.  
This release is being done Blog Hop style so grab
 some of your favorite things and hop with the amazing and talented PIXIES. 
Now if you followed the Pixie Dust
Trail from Pixie Dust Studio Blog your on the right on track.
Here a copy of all the newest image you can get now
over at the Pixie Dust Studio Shop




I used the PIXIE LOVES TO COLOR 
stamp on this project! 
She is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and 
accented with Stickles!!
She is pretty fun to color so grab her and have fun!! 
I also added a Sentiment Stamp from 
  The Scrapbooking Queen's sentiment collections. 

There is a lot going on over at the 
Pixie Dust Studio Blog a huge giveaway  so make
sure  you pop on over and enter 
the Pixie Favorite Things

Now your next stop on this hop is Pixie Favorite Things Blog Hop
BLOG HOP PRIZE!!!
But wait we have a special giveaway for our one of our PIXIE Blog hoppers!
You can win a whole set of the new release.
1} You must follow the Pixie Dust Studio Blog
2} Comment on your favorite image for this release below.
A random winner will be picked!!
Now on to the rest of this fun hop...

Pixie Dust Studio



19 comments:

Nitasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Love your card my friend, especially the way you colored her hair, she really does sparkle.

Hugs,
kate

Nitasha said...

Gorgeous card! I'm so inspired because I just purchased my first set of Prismacolor Pencils last weekend. I'm in awe of the results you achieve with them! All of the projects on the hop are amazing! One of my favs is Shirl's because that little tea cup is just too adorable! Thanks for all the hard work and inspiration, ladies!

Michele from MS said...

Awwww how sweet is she??? I have never seen Pixie Dust Studio before so I am glad I found you through The Scrapboking Queen!! I love love love the colors of this little girl! A fav image?? Is that possible? LOL I think the sweetie pie in the tea cup is my favorite! Thanks for sharing! msmith38652@gmail.com
http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

These new Pixies are awesome!! I was brought over by the very talented Shirl and so glad to have found these adorable image!!!
Awesome new release!
TFS
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Cathy said...

happy to be here for the release!! I love these images, they are so stinkin adorable!! My 2 favorites are the one with the popcorn and the one with her and the puppy. Excited to be following you,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

"Midge" said...

So fun and adorable! My favorite is the little girl in the tea cup!
TFS
Midge :)
midge@emcitydotnet
scrappintoxicmidgedotblogspotdotcom

Creative M said...

Congrats on your new release!It's adorable!!!!The sparkle Sentiment is too cute!The colored image is Fabulous!You did a Great Job!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Schell said...

Oh wow Kathy! These are all so adorable how do you pick just one as a favorite? I would have to say, if I have to pick one, the rain...so stinking cute! Love your card and coloring! Hugs!

Vic Lau said...

They're all so cute. My favourite is the raining one :)

Sandy said...

So many adorable cards made with your ever so cute images! I love Pixie with Pup, Pixie in the teacup, with chocolate, all of them! LOL! Very Cute release!

Carrie's time to paper craft said...

I love the little girl and her pencil, this would be a perfect card for a special teacher. stierlen.c@gmail.com

Jennifer Scull said...

all of the new images are so cute! but since I am a big coffee and tea drinker, my fave image of the release has to be Cherry O' Teacup Pixie.

Jacki said...

All of the new imaged are just so adorable! I think my favorite would be the Pixie Loves Popcorn, I just think it's a unique image and you could use it for so many different projects!

Kathy said...

Love these cute new images! My favorite is the one with the chocloate.
Great job by everyone!

Carol said...

Beautiful card - love the new images! Especially the teacup and popcorn!

Ellis said...

Fantatic new releases and my favorite is Cherry O' Teacup Pixie, I'm also a follower now! I will check out the hop later on! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Ellis said...

Fabulous hop, great to see all the different creations! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Hopping around on my Memorial day off Love the new release & all the projects!
Roxx.T