Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day and Hop WINNER!!

Hello!!!
I am pretty excited to share my Monday card with you!!
I created this card using my Sugar Plum Fairy stamp..found HERE in the STUDIO!!
She is such a fun stamp.  I have used her OVER and OVER again in many different styles.  She is sure to be a star on your projects!!
I have such a fun time stamping the Sentiment for this card.  I used "Just a Royal Note!"
from The Scrapbooking Queens amazing clear sentiment stamps.  I am in LOVE with her creative sentiments.  You need to pop into The Scrapbooking Queens shoppe to see her wonderful and creative selection of sentiment stamps!


Don't Forget Pixie is looking to add some extra Pixies to the DT..so please apply if you are looking for a sweet adventure!!

I am so excited to announce our Blog Hop winner!!
Carrie Please contact Pixie to collect your Pixie Pack collection!!:)
The WINNER IS.....
I love the little girl and her pencil, this would be a perfect card for a special teacher. stierlen.c@gmail.com
May 25, 2012 1:58 AM
Delete

Pixie wants to wish everyone an amazing and safe Memorial Day!!
Thank you too our strong and dedicated Service Men and Women you mean so much to us!

AND
Thank you again Queen for letting me play with your amazing Sentiment stamps!!:)

5 comments:

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

such a pretty card, lovely dps and wonderful coloring of the image.

~luanne

Schell said...

Love this card! Congratulations to the winner!!!! Hugs!

Jessica S said...

wow, what an adorable image and love her against the cherry dp! Gorgeous work!

Carol said...

So pretty! Congrats Carrie

Annette said...

such a sweet image....Congrats to the winner...