Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NEW Breaking Dawn Stamps and Twi HOP!!

YEAH!!!
Breaking Dawn is finally HERE!! For those of you LUCKY Twihards that get to see the movie at midnight, I hope you have a blast and for those that are going to trickle in and see it over the next few days...HOPE you have an amazing time as well!!
If you are Twi Hopping welcome to the last hop on your TWILIGHT adventure. 
You have just hopped from Theresa's amazing blog!!

Here are Pixie's four new Breaking Dawn Stamps!! You can find them all in the STUDIO!!

Baby Bump Bella

 Feathers Forever
 Forever
 Renesemee

Here is my project for this HOP!:)




The Prizes are....
- One grand prize will be awarded to the person who plays along with our Twilight Inspired Challenge, which will end on Wednesday, 11/23rd Noon CST. The Pixies would love to have you join the us in this FUN challenge!

- Two other prizes will be awarded to Hoppers who have completed the hop and leave a comment HERE on the Pixie Dust Studio Blog!!!!

- WINNERS will be chosen through Random.org and will be announced during next Thursday's Challenge (11/24th)
Thank you for playing along on this Sparkly Hop!!
Pixie HUGS
 



26 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you for letting me participate to day! I enjoyed everyone's projects and all the new images are fabulous!

Jessica Griffin said...

Love your notebook!! It looks great!! Good luck to all the hoppers!! xo

mousekemom said...

Fabulous album, Kathy! Thanks for the fun in setting up the hop. You and Margie rock!

kbarrios said...

These images are great...your project turned out great!

Laura B said...

Oh, your book is gorgeous! I love it! Thank you for letting me be a part of the hop!:)

kbarrios said...

I just got done with the blog hop! The only one I couldn't comment on was Cat's post...which I really wanted too! Because I make cakes! Really neat ideas from everyone!!

Annette said...

so so cute...love the album and great new images..

Maria said...

love the project

Cindy said...

Adorable!! This is such a fun hop!

Cindy

www.cpmemories.blogspot.com

Frea said...

Hi Kathy, love this gorgeous notebook, great job! Hugs, Frea

Starla B. said...

Holy cow, your project is amazing!! I love the clock, and the whole cover just looks fabulous. Thank you for having such a wonderful hop...every stop was so talented!! I must say, I'm jealous of everyone getting to go see the movie...I'll have to wait until it comes out on video. =( Oh well...gives me more time to create with your amazing stamps! Off to shop! =D

xx Star

Marie97 said...

What a great hop! I love your album, very pretty. All the other projects were awesome as well.

Anne said...

These new images are so cute.. love your scrapbook cover.. bet the rest of it is just as awesome...thank you for sharing and thanks for the wonderful blog hop ...

Rene said...

Thank you so much for the hop, amazing digi stamps and fantastic hop... THANKS SO MUCH!! Go TEAM EDWARD!!
Corinne

Cat said...

LOVE your notebook cover, Kathy! Such amazing coloring! You have done such a fabulous job on this new release! I have loved seeing all the over the top projects on this hop! Hugs

Jamie said...

OH! I LOVE your note book project! It turned out beautiful!
Had a great time looking at all the different projects in the hop!
Good Luck to everyone.
~Jamie~

mamawcindy said...

I just finished the hop! Loved everyone's projects!Your Notebook is Amazing! Such a fun hop. Go Team Edward! :0)

Jazzy Nurse said...

Ok, loved all the images. Everyone did a great job. I just could not go to bed before I saw all the awe inspiring images! I Thank everyone for sharing the beautiful projects!

Stampingcaz said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for letting my join the pixies for this hop!

Cazx

Cheryl said...

Your page is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for letting me be part of this hop - I had a blast!

Amy Wood said...

Wow what an amazing hop! Love the new images!

Mary J said...

Wow, that is totally gorgeous!!! Fab take on the challenge!

Camishel said...

Love your notebook! Fabulous images like always.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Wonderful hop! What a great project! Love the new images :)

Sherry said...

Nice Projects Ladies .. Loved The Hop As Much As I Went Thru .. Apparantley Most Blogs Doesn't Allow Me To Post .. So I Missed A Few .. But Loved All Your Projects .. Gorgeous

Kel said...

Omgosh are these are awesome..what great images!