Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn is just around the corner!!

Today is the announcement of Pixie's Bookshelf's next BOOKY CHALLENGE!!
Of course in honor of the Twilight movie we wanted to do the books from the TWI series.
So this challenge is all about that! Check into the Pixie Bookshelf and play along in this fun monthly challenge!

I created this Twi book a while back and loved it so much I wanted to share it again.  I had way to much fun working on this little TWI treasure.
All these and more fun Twi images can be found in the STUDIO!!
JUST a FYI..
COMING SOON...
BREAKING DAWN IMAGES!!!!!!






 

7 comments:

Annette said...

That is just too cool...can't wait to see Breaking Dawn..

Steph Herbert said...

Love it!:)

Cat said...

Whoo Hoo! Can't wait to see the new Breaking Dawn images or the movie too for that matter! So glad you shared your Twi book again! It was the inspiration for mine!

Leah said...

Your book is amazing. I adore it. I cannot wait to see the new Breaking Dawn images....woo hoo!!!

Carol said...

Sitting here at my desk drolling over this album! Fabulous job - I am not patiently waiting for the Breaking Dawn Part I to come out and than we have to wait an entire year for the finale - NOT COOL!

Looking forward to the Breaking Dawn images!

MiamiKel said...

Soooooooooooooo beautiful! I absolutely cannot wait for the release!! I'm going stir crazy waiting for the release!!! :)

Anne said...

this is absolutely lovely.. I love it..