Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School never looked SO FUN!!

It's a new Challenge in the STUDIO!!
It is hard to believe but it that time of year again..BACK TO SCHOOL!!
Take a moment to visit the Pixie Challenge blog and play along this week!!
I would also like to thank Kim for being our fab Guest Pixie for the month of August.  It was such a pleasure getting to know you.  The above card is designed by Kim.  I think it is just adorable and almost makes me want to go back to school myself..ALMOST!! LOL
http://craftymakes.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-challenge-day.html
You can find this fun Jammie image in the STUDIO in the WINTER collection!!
Have a wonderful Day Pixie Pals!!

4 comments:

Annette said...

aww this is the cutest card ever... love it..

Erin said...

So cute, love the ruler twill tape.

Mary J said...

What a fabby card by Kim! she is soooo talented!

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh thank you so much for having me along. I loved working with your lovely images and your super talented design team! :) Kim