Monday, September 19, 2011

Hope in a Jar Challenge Card

Hello Pixie Readers!! Today I am happy to share my HOPE IN A JAR Challenge Card. This is the image I illustrated to capture something from our September Book Read. I love how these little gals turned out. SO sweet and kind looking!! I used the Echo Park Paper Happy Days..AGAIN...WHY...Cause I love it SOOOOOooooooo!! I really have never found a paper that I feel drawn to as much as this collection. It is just so inviting and fun and the papers just make designing a pure pleasure!! SO yeah..here is my Hope In a Jar inspired Challenge Card!
You can find the fun Pixie Bookshelf Challenge recipe on the Bookshelf Blog. We would love to have you join in the fun and be a Bookshelf WINNER!! Also, you can find this fun image in the STUDIO. This Stamp would be great for friendship or sisters!!:)

No comments: