Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Days from Echo Park Papers!!

Hello Pixie Pals!! 
I am super EXCITED TO share my new project with you all!!
I created a card using Echo Park Paper's HAPPY DAYS paper collection.
WOW..I must say that these papers are TDF!! I loved each and every pattern and color. I had such a fun time mixing and matching from the collection to create this card. The colors were so yummy and just made me feel so happy ( i.e. Happy Days)!! I illustrated a SODA POP GIRL to match the paper. I felt so inspired by the Soda Cap paper in the collection. I just HAD TO draw up a 50's still girl to play along!

You can find this fun Soda Pop Girl stamp in the Studio!!

Pixie Hugs Kathy

7 comments:

Annette said...

so so adorable....

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

She is so cute...HAPPY Days..
The Scrapbooking Queen

margie c said...

oh my goodness! She is SO groovy-licious! Love her!

Mary J said...

She's wonderful! Love those papers too!

Jessica Griffin said...

She's so sweet!! Or, as Margie said: groovy!!

Cat said...

So cute! I LOVE the poodle on her skirt!

MiamiKel said...

Evah so darling!! She is colored so beautifully!!