Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day Two..I is for I love Ornaments

Welcome to Day Two of the 15 days of a Pixie Christmas!!
Today is the letter I.  
I is for I LOVE ORNAMENTS

This is my second file for my Christmas File drawer project!! This card was so super fun!! I am using the Echo Park Paper Season's Greeting Collection for this WHOLE project.  I purchased the amazing full collection of this paper and I am LOVING the results of playing with them.  I find the Echo Park Papers to be soooo inspiring!!
Find this stamp in the STUDIO!!
 Sammi created this fun card with the I love Ornaments stamp. Love the tears on the paper edges.  Very clever as it is like ripped wrapping paper!!

Visit the Pixies to see more fun projects using the 2 day of a Pixie Christmas stamp!! 
ALSO 
Visit the Pixie Bookshelf to see the reviews of the current book HOPE IN A JAR!!!

No comments: