Thursday, June 23, 2011

Steampunk Peek and Challenge!!

Hello Pixie Pals!!
I am returning from a blogger blackout. I finally am able to blog and post again without issues. I changed my web browser and I am sailing smooth and steady full steam ahead!!

OK..onto more fun topics. Today I am going to do a couple post of peeks of tomorrows Steampunk Collection. This is a really fun collection that I think you will LOVE!! Also, try to imagine this images in RED..WHITE..and BLUE. I think they would be fab 4th of July stamps for your upcoming projects. I know I am going to color some up and use them in that style...can't wait to see how they turn out!! Squeee!!

This first peek is by the talented Erin.


Second..Play along with the Pixies this week. We are having a super fun Pixie challenge. Please join us and you just might be the Pixie Winner of the week!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

WOW I really like her and him! The coloring and the paper are awesome together! Fabulous job!

Alex said...

oooooooooooooooooooo- LOVING THIS!!! Can not wait to see the rest!!!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Loving the look of this collection, can't wait for the release:)