Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day and SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello Pixies Pals!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Father's Day weekend!!:)

My poor dad has had an emergency trip to the hospital and is not feeling to happy to have to stay for a few days. He is slowly getting better.. but it just BREAKS my heart to see him suffering and during Father's Day it makes things even more difficult. My heart and healthy wishes go out to you DAD..I LOVE YOU!!!! Thank you for ALWAYS making me smile and being such a great support of all my dreams from when I was a little girl to now and beyond. You are a blessing in my life and I am forever grateful for getting to have you as such a wonderful friend, hero and most of all MY PRECIOUS DAD!!

YEAH...its a SALE!! The two fun catagories that are on sale this weekend are..
Down the Rabbit Hole
and
Oh Boy!!
Hope you find some great stamps for your creative projects!!
Pixie HUGS
Just some fun cards created from some of the Images on SALE!!




2 comments:

Cat said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Pink Crafter said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog http://possibilitiesinpink.blogspot.com
Stop over to receive. By the way loving the cards.