Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SEW CUTE with Pixie Dust Studio!!!


Pixie is having fun with a new creative twist...Digital applique'!
Check out this fun Red Ridinghood design created by the talented Rococo*Kids. This is a beyond stunning outfit..I just love it!!!

Check her site out for more fun designs!

You can find these fun Red Ridinghood applique' patterns and many more fun Pixie Dust Studio designs at the fab DivasDoodles site.

I love seeing the Pixie images come to life in this medium. WOW what fun Pixie Dust Studio is in creative fabrics!!Take a peek!!



8 comments:

Danni said...

That is amazing!! Wow!! So cool!

margie c said...

Wow! SO amazing! How gorgeous is this! Love it :) :) :)

Jolara said...

woow that looks so beautifull !

Scrappychick said...

Holy cow! How cool is that? These dresses are amazing!! Makes me want to start sewing again!

Cat said...

OMGosh! How adorable! What an amazing idea!

Michelle said...

This is just too cute! I wish it came in my size &/or I knew how to make one, lol!

Erin said...

This is amazing! Now make a Wizard of Oz set and find me someone that can sew.

Cat said...

I am in LOVE with this amazing dress! Tooo cute!