Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Yummy Circus Stamp!!

Today I am sharing my favorite stamp from the new Circus Collection!!


This stamp was inspired by the new movie Water for Elephants. Meet Pixies version of our beloved "Edward" in his Water for Elephants stamp!! It almost sparkles!! Squee!!


You can find this stamp and other fun circus stamps FRESH in the STUDIO tomorrow!!



I have created this card with the idea of using VINTAGE images and papers. Please visit the Pixie Challange Blog and take our new FUN PIXIE CHALLENGE!! We would love to have you play along!







Check out more fun Circus peeks.....
Erin
Cat
Cyndi
Gudrun
Joyce-Challenge Blog Coordinator
Karen
Margie- DT Coordinator
Shelly
Tasha
Taylor
Danni

3 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous card, love the look and the colors. TFS

Danni said...

I just love this card, fabulous!

Hi there! I'm Angie... said...

Totally loving this one Kathy! Had to purchase it and Romeo/Juliet and the Notebook one as well! :) Check out my blog for some pics of cards I've made using my Pixie stamps...

www.designsbydaygreenfield.blogspot.com

I've even got a link to the Twilight Pixies on my blog. :)