Friday, March 11, 2011

The RED CAPE BLOG HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just arrived from Cydni's BLOG!!!

Today is a HUGE day for the STUDIO. We not only have a fun collection to release into the STUDIO..we also are doing a RED BLOG HOP in celebration of the new movie out today and the fun stamps that are inspired by this film!!

I loved creating this card for the HOP. It was so fun to make our little WOLF friend peeking out from behind RED. IF only she would turn around and discover she is being followed..I am not even sure the Woodcutter or Grandma could help her out of this situation...YIKES!
TRUST and CURIOSITY are two words that I would use to discribe this NEWEST version of RED RIDING HOOD!!

Get the complete collection RED HOT in the STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is your LAST STOP in the THE RED CAPE HOP!!!
I hope you HOPPED along INTO THE WOODS to see some AMAZING and Inspired designs by the PIXIES!! If you left a comment on each Pixies BLOG and this one too and you JUST might be the lucky random winner to get the FULL RED CAPE COLLECTION! Squeeeee!!! This should be fun!!




Hoping order was........... in case you got lost in the WOODS!!
Jami - March GDT {http://sgtstamper.com/blog}
Joyce - Challenge Coordinator {http://jolaras.blogspot.com/}
Kathy - Owner/Illustrator {http://pixieduststudio.blogspot.com/}

24 comments:

Lisa said...

amazing hop, love the images, crossing my fingers to win!!

chrissy xx said...

What a Gorgeous card. LOve your colours.
Thanks Kathy for a Great Blog Hop really enjoyed it. Your designs are Fabulous.
Chrissyxx

Taylor said...

No way - I wish *I* had thought of putting little wolfie behind her like that!! Genius! Fab card, Kathy - you rock!

Marie97 said...

Love the wolf peeking out! Cute,

Marie97 said...

First hop...loved it, thanks.

Scrappychick said...

Oh Kathy, your coloring is simply phenomenal girl. You rocked this card also with the multiple tickets and the perfect shabby papers!! Thanks for a great hop!!
Cyndi

margie c said...

SO beautiful! You've captured the movie exactly how I envisioned it! LOOOVE the lil Wolfie peeking out! I wish I had thought of that too! LOVE it!!!
Thanks for everything!!!
hugs, margie

Jenn Borjeson said...

Amazing, everyone's cards are just amazing and gorgeous. You have a great team. :)

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh I knew this hop was going to be good, as I've loved all the sneak peeks this weeks, but this collection is out of this world gorgeous, I love it all.

Can't wait to get my hands on the images and get colouring.

I don't know how you do it, every collection you bring out gets more and more gorgeous, thank you for creating such wonderful images for us to play with:)
Suzi
xxx

Carol said...

OMG that was the best hop every! I was inspired and awed! FANTASTIC card! I so want to scraplift a few of the projects. Again fabulous hop!! TFS

Krysta said...

Kathy this card is the bom-b, I love everything about it. Your wolf look awesome sitting behind Red. I can't wait to see this movie. Thanks for the blog hop, I've had a blast. Cheers, Krysta

Sarabeth said...

i love that you paired up w/ the wolf and that corner flourish is beautiful!

sarabeth

Lillian Child said...

Kathy, your card is so fabul
ous - love your coloring talent! And this hop was SO MUCH FUN! Thanks for organizing this event AND for creating this fabulous set!

Kellylouj said...

wow this card is fab I love the backing x

Sarabeth said...

thanks so much for this fun hop :)

Lorraine said...

Yow, gorgeous! I LOVE your card and use of darker colors! Stunning!

Cat said...

LOVE how the wolf is "stalking" Little Red! Tooo cute! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for creating such inspiring images for a FUN Blog Hop! Hugs

Nette said...

Love your card. These images are too cute. Thanks for the hop it was a lot of fun. Very creative group!

My Scrap Diary said...

gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! love the dark color combo used. beautiful coloring and yes the wolf looks perfect peeking out from behind. this is the perfect ending to a great hop. ill be keeping my fingers crossed. would def love to win this set.
thanks kathy!
jess m :)

Lawren said...

What a wonderful hop. The DT did a wonderful job. The projects are all gorgeous.

Sherry said...

Awesome Hop Loved It And All The Beautiful Cards & Projects... I so Love Your Card I Love The Dark Colors And Your Card is Just Gorgeous.

jengd said...

Great hop and that card is gorgeous! I love the papers and coloring!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Oh how lovely - all the cards have been fabby I have loved them all - I have tonight purchased my first lot of PDS digi's and I love them xx

Mary said...

What a gorgeous card and such a fun hop!