Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Dog Skip..take the Pixie Challenge!!


This weeks challenge is a fun movie theme. Create a card that represents a movie. What a fun and inspired idea. Visit the Pixie Challenge Blog and see the great inspiration from the talented DT.
My card is from the touching movie..MY DOG SKIP!!
I used some vintage style DP and rich colors to try to translate my vision for this movie. I found that the Pixie Dust Studio Pals of the Past digi was the perfect stamp to show the love between a boy and his dog (You can find this stamp in the STUDIO). I hope you enjoy this card....
I look forward to seeing some great designs for this challenge!!
Pixie asks you to.....PLEASE PLAY ALONG!!:)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Super cute TFS

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat said...

LOVE this design! Fabulous coloring and gorgeous details!