Thursday, March 10, 2011

More peeks and new challenge!!

Gosh..sooo sorry for the late post today. My day was sucked away from me. But I am here now and LOVING the fun news I am about to share!!

Check out another fun sneak Peek..Peter the Woodcutter!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG RED CAPE blog hop!!

Also, the release of the newest collection HOT from the STUDIO! This is such a fun and creative bunch of stamps...I am sure you will find something you just MUST play with!!


Pixie Tasha





Also, Pixie wants YOU!!!! To play with them in the next challenge. So please pop by the Pixie Challenge blog and see what we are up to!! We would love to have you be our next winner!!

More fun peeks for THE RED CAPE COLLECTION!!!




Erin
Cat
Cyndi
Gudrun
Joyce-Challenge Blog Coordinator
Karen
Kristy
Margie- DT Coordinator
Melissa
Shelly
Tasha
Taylor

No comments: