Friday, March 4, 2011

March Pixie is HERE!!!


Today I am happy to share the newest and LAST pixie of the month. Please meet our sweet March Pixie. I used the inspiration of an Irish Step Dancer.
Don't you adore her curls!!!! SOOOOOO much fun to color her hair..you will freak!!!!

Find her in the STUDIO!!



I am sad to say that I did the FIRST Pixie of the month last April..so this March Pixie completes the full year. I did miss both September and October, due to a time issue( my daughter had surgery and it threw me off with my projects)..which I will add them into the collection this September and October. However...in theory the full year of Pixies are in the shop and all completed!! I am feeling kinda blue at the idea of the Year of Pixies being complete.

I LOVE THEM ALL dearly and had such a blast making each and everyone of them!!!

Onward and upward....
I plan on doing another fun monthly stamp..why, cause it was just SOOOO stinkin' FUN!!! So I will begin thinking of some new ideas on what to do for our next fun montly stamp collection. Soooo..if you have a fun idea please feel free to leave a comment and I just may use your idea!!!
PIXIE HUGS to you all!!!!

4 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

EEEEK....I love the March Pixie....and indeed I love her hair. And love the colors and flowers on your card too!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kathy,

It has been a while since I have had any time to leave comments on blogs, but I had to stop by today and tell you that I had a friend call today and she was asking about those adorable images I used to be on the Design Team for and she said other than The Greeting Farm Images those adorable little girl and boys and fairies and princesses and Disney Story themed characters I used to share DT projects with were her favorite.

I laughed and told her they were some of my very favorite images too I said I had hated to leave that DT but I was soooo pregnant with my 4th baby and had no energy and I had to give up several teams because I could not keep up but I would have never left that team had I not been pregnant and exhausted :-)

Meadow is 6 months old now believe it or not it has flown by!!! I just started back into stamping again so I am hopeing I can play in a challenge or two soon and whip out some of my favorite Pixies and maybe get some new pixies too!!!!

Just thought you might enjoy knowing that one of my friends remembered your images so much that she was talking about them almost a year after I was on the DT and sharing the new images on my blog!!!!

Love to you and the Pixie's!!!!

Heather Schlatter

Lisa Lynn said...

She is adorable.

I go by CHIC said...

Wow, such beautiful cards. I love the pram card. How cute. I have a scrap pack giveaway on my blog if your interested too :-)