Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I know what the Bride will be wearing.....


At the royal wedding!! There is sooo much chatter about what Kate will be wearing and who will be the designer.

I am excited to say that Pixie has the answer...........

It is going to be something FABULOUS...lol!! I wish I really did know what she would be wearing when I designed this stamp of Royal Couple..but I had to just imagine what I THINK she would be wearing. SO..here is the Pixie version of the ROYAL Wedding dress!!

I am loving how the Pixies are creating with this image as a BRIDE ONLY image. They just cut the Prince right off the printed image and ....poof..you have a FAB Bride card. Remember this when you are crafting for that Bride to be projects!!


Tasha


Tomorrow you can get this image and many more delightful British inspired images for your Royal Wedding invites and party decor!!

Check out the other talented Pixies for more fun designs with the British TWIST!!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

WOW, fabulous release!

Lisa Lynn said...

These are adorable.

Amanda said...

AAHH!!! Hurry up Wednesday! I wanna get me some of these! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! My mom's side of the family is British so I cannot WAIT to make some cards for them with these images!!!!