Saturday, January 8, 2011

MEET January Pixie!!!

I am so excited to share the newest Pixie of the MONTH...January Pixie!!


She is all dressed up for the cold winter days. I had such fun with this sweet Pixie! Dressing her up in her little scarf and fun hat with the strings.:) This was WAY TO FUN!! Then coloring her was even more fun. I really had fun coloring her up in her winter outfit. I hope this little Pixie Treat warms your heart on these cold winter days!!

You can find January Pixie FRESH in the STUDIO!!

PIXIE HUGS!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

She is too cute!

Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

She is awesome!!

Kim B said...

Super cute!

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

I think this has to be my fav PD image!! So adorable! And sooo beautifully coloured.
Kristy xo