Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vamps are HOT!!!

Today is a sneak peek of one of the Ultimate Vamp Fan! This stamp was inspired by the love for Twilight and everything Vampy. I hope you enjoy her..she was very fun to illustrate.
You can find this stamp and other fun ones tomorrow FRESH in the STUDIO shop!!

I love what our special Pixie Taylor has done with this image. Be sure and visit her blog and get more details on her fab creation!



Find more sneak peeks by strolling down the Pixie lane and visiting all the talented Pixies!!!
Beth

Cat

Caz

Cyndi
Joyce

Karen

Lisa F

Lisa

Margie- DT Coordinator

Marsha

Melissa
Shelly

Suzi

Taylor-Guest

2 comments:

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taylor said...

*squeal*

I'm famous! My card is on the blog!! Wow - I'm so excited! I love this release :)