Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love the smell of NEW PIXIES!!!





Today I am proud to announce our Two NEW PIXIES!!!
Melissa and Cyndi!! They are both wonderful and talented gals. I look forward to getting the honor of playing with them for the next three months!! Please take a moment to visit their blogs and say hello!!

I am also SUPER DUPER excited to announce our FIRST GUEST PIXIES!!!! Meet Taylor..she is a super fun gal and I know we will have fun playing Pixie STYLE in the month of August!!

Just a warm sparkley welcome to our newest Pixies!!!

Such a busy day..we also begin our sneak peeks this morning..so stroll down Pixie Lane and find some super fun designs by the talented Pixies!! Welcome to Gnome World!!

Kathy - Illustrator

Beth

Cat

Caz

Cyndi
Jana

Joyce

Karen


Lisa F

Lisa

Margie- DT Coordinator

Marsha

Melissa
Shelly

Suzi

Taylor-Guest

2 comments:

applicatie enzo said...

Wauw Kathy, the gnomes I have seen untill now are great !!
I hope to digitize them soon :)
First my vacation.

Kind Regards,

Sandra

Scrappychick said...

I am so happy to be here as a new Pixie!!