Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twilight WINNER


Well..back from the movie and feeling happy but tired! The movie was great..best one yet..LOTS of action and great moments of pure romance. My only complaint was the theater seemed to be ALL Team Jacob..so that was kinda a buzz kill for me! I could not feel free to enjoy my Edward moments like I wanted..but I still loved every single 2 hours and 4 minutes of it!!

So funny..there was a guy there walking around looking like Edward. He was kinda a "cheeseball" but he did make everyone take a double look. I talked the teenage gals sitting next to me to go up and say..."Edward, will take a picture with us??" so they did..it was pretty funny!

Thanks to all the comments left yesterday on the post.

The winner is...

The winner for the two free digis is....
Brandy said...
Pffft.. that's easy! THE TENT SCENE!
Drama, drama, drama, LOVE IT! Super stoked!

June 29, 2010 9:11 PM


Contact me at pixieduststudio@cox.net and let me know which digi's you would like from the Studio!

2 comments:

Dazie said...

Team Jacob ewwww no thanks I am Edward all the way! I must admit the books for me are way better than the cheesy films. The edward in my head is so different to the one in the film as is bella who just irritates me in the movies.

Anyway enough of my ramblings lol glad you had a good time!
Dazie
x

asdas said...

Pen and ink is wits plough. ....................................................................