Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sparkle like you mean it!!!


I am headed out tonight to the midnight showing of Eclipse. I am very excited and hope to be wide awake to enjoy every little detail. I went to the theater to pick up my tickets and could not believe that people were already camping out for a spot in line....gosh..I thought I was devoted. I hope you all have a Sparkly night with your friends and enjoy the movie!
Since I am soo excited about this Twilight event..please leave a comment on what you are most excited to see on the BIG SCREEN in Eclipse. Tomorrow once I pry my eyes open.. I will pick a random winner to get TWO free digi's of their pick from the STUDIO!
So lets hear it ladies..what do you want to see in Eclipse???




Lisa

10 comments:

Melissa S said...

A shirtless Taylor of course! I'm excited because this is my favorite Twilight book!!!

Stephanie said...

omg, you're not gonna believe it, i'm at a twilight marathon already! in 3 hours they will show the new movie and I really wanna see the kiss between bella and jacob! sooo excited! hope you will enjoy the movie tonight! have fun!

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

I am so excited to see Edward, of course, but also very excited to see Dr. Carlisle Cullen. He is my second favorite character in the Twilight series!! Although I won't be going to the show until this weekend!!

Trish Hughes said...

I excited to see all three on the big screen. This will be my first time, since I didn't have anyone before who would go with me. Now I have a small group of us, and can't wait.
Trish

Lori said...

Taylor!

Brandy said...

Pffft.. that's easy! THE TENT SCENE!
Drama, drama, drama, LOVE IT! Super stoked!

scrapn_momof2 said...

The kiss between Bella and Jacob and a shirtless Taylor.

cuca said...

Eclipse Tent Scene!!! Oh my gosh i can wait to see Edward, Bella and Jacob on that scene......LOVE TWILIGHT.

Sammibug said...

Has to be shirtless Taylor!

Roxx said...

I was excited to see what the fight scene was going to look like. I went to the midnight showing as well. Wow, I mean Wow the crowd was awesome the movie is everything everyone said it would be.Preying my eyes open was so hard this morning! I hope you enjoyed the movie as much as we did.