Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Perfect PRINCESS PARTY!!

I am so excited to share some great ideas for creating the PERFECT Princess Party!!


To help you create this fun party I have put the entire Princess Parade section of the SHOP on sale!
So be sure and pick up your Princess Party images today!!
A very SPECIAL thank you to dear Amanda for sharing this great party idea with us! You are so very generous and very creative!! What an honor to get to post your fab creations on the Pixie BLOG!!



Here are the elements for the decorations! The digital stamp is from Pixie Dust Stamps in the Princess Parade collection.

Cinderella and her pumpkin coach {or Mom's tea pot!}
The goody bag tags {the image was coloured and paper pieced}.
Chocolate bar wrapper {for Grandpa's "goody bag"...he wouldn't like bubble gum and rocket candy!!}

The "Princess" banner {I blow this up to an 8-1/2"x11" sheet!}
WOW...What a treat this party would be for any princesses out there. The ideas are endless!!
THANK YOU again Sweet Amanda for your creative ideas and letting me share them!!
HUGS

4 comments:

Gemma said...

Wish my children would have princess parties again, these ideas are lovely! Gemma

Jolara said...

great idea, love it !

margie c said...

Awww, how I wish I was a lil girl again! I never had a princess party! These are amazing! I love it all! Wonder if my family can give me a Princess Twilight party!? Edward can be my sparkling Prince ;)
TFS! hugs, margie

Amanda said...

Thanks girls! I'll cherish the princess parties while I still have them! I'm sure it won't be long before the Princesses are a faint memory!! Thank you so much for featuring my projects Kathy! I'm honoured to be on the Pixie Dust Blog!!! :D