Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cards to Captain Cashy


This sweet little boy was brought to my attention and I just had to pass his story along. Please take a moment to visit his Facebook Page.


I have designed a special digital stamp for Cashy. With a humble heart I ask you to pass this message along.
Cashy needs your prayers to win this battle with Cancer.
Lets also show him our support by sending him a card with his Captian Cashy image on it. I have attached it as a black and white image and also as a color image. You can just print it out and stick it in a card, or create a card for him. How great would it be for Cashy to get cards coming from all over the globe.
You will find the address below!
Cashy Hyde
1426 S. 1300 W.
Salt Lake City UT 84104
Thank you kindly!!
Kathy




2 comments:

Lawren said...

What a sweet image. I'll be sure to send a card.

Pinque said...

sending my card this week!