Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tomorrow is the DAY!!

Tomorrow ON THE PRAIRIE Hits the Studio Shop.
Below you will see the complete collection.

My inspiration was a favorite show of mine when I was a little girl..yes, Little House on the Prairie..oh how I wanted to be Laura. Everything about her was so special, her braids, her freckles and her love for her family.

There is also a "mini" collection that you will see tomorrow on Release day!
I can not wait to share it with you..I think you will enjoy it!

Here is my design Wink Pretends. I had more fun with this image than any I have colored yet..well, except maybe Edward (tee hee). I felt like I went on a mini journey with Wink and his little snake pal!



Check out all the Pixies blogs..there are some really fun Sneaky PEEKS!!

Kathy - Illustrator

Beth

Cat

Caz

Jacquie

Jana

Joyce

Karen

Lana - Challenge Coordinator

Lisa F

Lisa

Margie- DT Coordinator

Marsha

Shelly

Suzi

Tammy

2 comments:

Jolara said...

woow what a great one !
Hugs Joyce

Alex said...

These are FABULOUS~~~