Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time for Sneak Peeks!!

The Pearl collection is almost ready to hit the STUDIO..this Thursday is THE DAY!!
Take a stroll down Pixie Lane to see more fun Sneak peeks of the stamps inspired by the word PEARL! This is a fun collection with a lot of variety..I think you will love it!!

The first peek is of a wonderful card created by Margie. Visit her blog to get a GREAT look at her fab design. Meet Jack Sparrow..he is sure to tie your heart up with joy!!!:)
Margie



Find more peeks on your stroll through the the streets of the STUDIO!!
Kathy - Illustrator

Beth

Cat

Caz

Jacquie

Jana

Joyce

Karen

Lana - Challenge Coordinator

Lisa F

Lisa

Margie- DT Coordinator

Marsha

Shelly

Suzi

Tammy


Click on the Send them to Sam logo on the sidebar to help a little fella fight cancer!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how ADORABLE!!!! This will be a definate "must have" for me!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Maria Therese said...

lot's of cute cards!!

Scrappychick said...

Gotta have Jack!! I am off to see more peeks :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is adorable!!!!

Georgina said...

wow! cute image - I cant wait to see the full release!

Gina said...

Just to let you know, I've put a post on my blog re Cards for Sam here
Hope it helps, love as always gina x x x

Charla said...

Here is a link to my blog showing the birthday card I made with your image Queen of Hearts...it is for my granddughter's 5th birthday.

stampinwizard.blogspot.com