Friday, May 21, 2010

Phew...busy morning


Happy Friday everyone!
I have had one crazy morning. I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to get online and secure some good seats to the upcoming Jonas Brothers concert. I had a successful attempt at it and now I have a very happy almost 13 year old daughter!:) Which makes me think I need to illustrate some Jonas Brother digi's..so look for those in the weeks ahead!!




OK..now onto the current fun collection..The PEARL!! I have shared a couple wonderful cards for you to enjoy today!
You can find both these fun pearl images in the SHOP!!

Beth

Cat

3 comments:

Huzzah616 said...

That would be awesome for you to create Jonas digis!! My 7 year old daughter would FLIP!! She loves Nick!!

MrsK said...

Hi Kathy Well done on getting the tickets!You will be mom of the year! It'll be good to see some rocking cuties i'll keep on eye out! Sal x

jules said...

wow gorgeous cards!!!!i love the images!