Monday, May 3, 2010

On the Prairie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today I am super excited to share the On the Prairie collection!
I had such a ball illustrating these stamps. I took a walk back in time as I remembered the Ingalls and the time in which they lived. I hope you take a trip back into the WOODS and

ON THE PRAIRIE..with Pixie Dust Studio!





I am thrilled to share with you a NEW world within the STUDIO.
Meet Payton's Corner.


This special corner is where you will find fun designs designed by my Dear Pixie Payton. She is my daughter who is very excited to share her Critter Cluster, dreamed up and illustrated by Payton!






Find both the Prairie Collection and the Critter Cluster in the STUDIO.

As a thank you to all my wonderful Pixie friends..here is Glub the Fish. I caught him on the Banks of Plum Creek!!:)


He is a Freebie today ONLY.
So catch him before he gets away!




Stroll down the Pixie Lanes and visit all the wonderful creations by the beloved Pixies!
I promise, you will be inspired by their amazing designs!!
Kathy - Illustrator

Beth

Cat

Caz

Jacquie

Jana

Joyce

Karen

Lana - Challenge Coordinator

Lisa F

Lisa

Margie- DT Coordinator

Marsha

Shelly

Suzi

Tammy

8 comments:

Maria Therese said...

thanks for the freebie and I really love the three digi..it's so bubly!!

Sara said...

omg he's soooooooooo cute! thanks for the freebie :)

xo

Anita said...

Thanks for the cutie.

AmandaB said...

What a cute freebie.. Thanks

Amanda:0)

Cole said...

Thanks for the freebie - he's ADORABLE!!!

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Oh, they're all so cute!!:)

hugs,
Laura

Dora said...

OMG thanks for the freebie, he is a cutie xx

shellshearer said...

gorgeous thank you xx

hugs shell xx