Friday, April 30, 2010

Super Scrappy Girl


In honor of National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow....
I have created a fun Scrappy image for you to enjoy.
I illustrated a superhero with a...
drum roll please..............
Copic Marker!!
Please meet Super Scrappy Girl!
I left the circle on her chest empty so you could fill in your initial of choice, with your stamps or free hand. I picked a "P" for Pixie!
She will be on sale throughout the weekend in celebration of Scrapbooking Day!



Find Super Scrappy in the Shop!!

8 comments:

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh isn't she perfect, love her:)
Suzi
xxx

Jamie said...

she is just too cute! LOVE the card too :)

Jolara said...

ohh she is sooo cute ! Joyce xoxo

Caz said...

She is just too cute.
Hugs
Caz
x

Lana said...

She is just so bright and funky Kathy! I love her!
Hugs
Lana x

Tammylee said...

Very cute. Can't wait to start a card using the image.

margie c said...

Gasp! She's my hero! I adore her! I must find her so she can give me some much needed tips ;)

hugs, margie

Scrappychick said...

What a hoot! Love her:)