Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge

Today is a new fun Challenge over on the Pixie Dust Challenge Blog.
You must visit and play along!

This is my challange card.
I used the Pixie Dust Studio Tooth Fairy Stamp as my main image on this design. Then I added the Pixie Carat the Bunny..as her little side kick!
You can find both these stamps in the SHOP!!




THANK YOU, to all the wonderful applicants I received over the past weeks. The talent in my inbox is stunning. I am in the process of looking over all applications. I hope to notify DT members in the next days. This is such a hard job to narrow it down, everyone is beyond talented.

8 comments:

Sara said...

how cute!!!!! i love pink and green together :)

xo

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Such a pretty card, the green and pink work so well together. Such a lovely vibrant combination.

Beautiful colouring as always:)
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Jolara said...

my favoutite colrs lol pink and green. Lovely !

Joyce

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, I love it all.
Hugs
Caz
x

Love crafts forever said...

The card colors same as your blog. It's look awesome.

Shelley said...

I love the colors! The images are great as always.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love your card, she's cute with green hair!

Gurkiss said...

What a wonderful card. Love it.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking