Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pass the Peas...Please!!!


The Newest GREEN collection is HOT in the STUDIO!
Take a moment to enjoy your Peas!!





For TODAY ONLY.....
Get this fun BABY PEA stamp for FREE...that is right...a FREE BABY PEA!!!!:)

Have fun with her.

She is sure to pop up in many of your designs, just watch!!!


Also, join in the next fun Pixie Challenge. It is something very GREEN! Won't you join us and win a fun image from this new collection!!





The Pixies are rolling in GREEN PEAS, today. Take a pea-k!!
Cabio

Jana

Heather

Karen

Lana

Lisa F

Lisa

Jacquie

Margie

Shelly

Stephanie

Tammy

10 comments:

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

thanks for the sweet pea!

everybody's creations are just darling!

LorryS said...

Thanks for the cutie

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Thank you!

mamichelle said...

Awww, she's so sweet! Thank you very much!

Scrappychick said...

I am heading over to all the blogs to see all the green goodness! LOVE the new web design Kathy!! Very savvy and professional looking!!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much for the free sweat pea! Very nice! I love her!

TFS!

Ashley Lydia said...

OOoo thanks for the sweet pea !!! I love this set! Take a look at a project I made using it. I also see your looking for more DT members so Im super excited to try out =) I hope you love it xoxo

AmandaB said...

Oh my, what a sweet pea!! Thanks for letting me have her..

Amanda:0)

Gurkiss said...

Oooh thank you very much.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Tracy Rogers said...

OMGOSH, love the peas! I remember "princess and the pea" collab, and talking with you on the phone...I remember you describing the little "pea" SO CUTE!!
Hugs & Love,
Tracy