Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy ALMOST, Earth DAY!!

Celebrate EARTH!!!

Just wanted to give a FUN FREE-Be to help celebrate Earth Day on THURSDAY.

I have created a little card from this fun Celebrate Earth stamp that I illustrated. I thought our sweet Earth would look great in a PARTY hat..and of course what would be perfect on top of that party hat...it had to be a flower.:)


Please take the stamp and play with it.


Thursday is a reminder to treat our beautiful Earth with LOVE.




Don't FORGET...

Pixie is looking for a few good PIXIES!!


18 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

thankyou so very much! I've never seen it looking better! giggles! :)

marsha said...

Thanks for the freebie! Looks much better with a hat on, LOL!

Hugs, Marsha

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thanks!!!!! I love the hat lol!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

That is so cool, can;t wait to print it out and play with it.

Thank you
Suzi
xxx

Margie said...

It looks so fabulous! I love the freebie! Thank you so much. It's so wonderful and I will definitely will color it and a card with it for Earth Day.

Courtney said...

Thanks...This is so cute!

racinggrandma61 said...

Loving it. TYSVM

margie c said...

Awww, how cute! I love this image! He really looks like he's ready to party! :)

Trish Hughes said...

thanks so much, very cute!!!

Melissa S. said...

Thank You so much, this is just so darn cute.

Alex said...

Thank you so much! this is adorable and the creation show is FABULOUS!

grandmalee said...

Thanks for the wonderful image! Love the hat too!

Roxx said...

Thanks for the free digi

Trish Hughes said...

thanks again, I really love it!!! Here is what I came up with
Trish

Judi said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful image - its great!

LilyMoon said...

Thanks for the stinking cute digi. Here is what i made with it.

Rhonda Miller said...

Thank you so much. How cute is this.

Rose said...

Thanks so much for the freebie, it's gorgeous!

Love, Rose xx