Monday, April 26, 2010

Friends Having Fun!!

A BIG THANK YOU to the talented and lovely designers over at Friends Having Fun Blog, they invited me to be their guest designer for the next pop culture challenge.
You must take a peek over at their fun blog..and play along!

Sharing my card for the FHF challenge. I was wo excited to get to use the Touch of Depp image in my design. Illustrating him was a kick, but coloring him was a HOOT!!



You can find this fun image and other Down the Rabbit Hole stamps in the STUDIO SHOP!!

8 comments:

Jolara said...

Congratulations ! I love your card, so beautifull
Hugs Joyce

Mrs Weyremaster said...

So glad you could join us as Guest DT for our Pop Culture Challenge.

I love your card, especially his glittery hat, perfect. Really love all the bright colours :)

Suzi
xxx

Rose said...

Hi Kathy! Your card is just gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments, I really appreciate it!

Rose

Tonya Klar said...

I LOVE your card, Kathy! It's so FUN and bright! Thank you so much for sponsoring FHF!!

Rachel said...

Fabulous Card Kathy!!! I'ts gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!
hugs,
Rachel

Raphae9845 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

marsha said...

WOW!!! This really rocks! I am in love with all of these colors...great eye candy!

Hugs, Marsha

Alex said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us this week! I absolutely LOVED working with Touch of Depp!!!!