Monday, March 29, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar and some Frogs!

I have the HUGE Honor of getting to be a guest designer over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. I am so excited to get to play with such wonderful and talented designers. A thank you to Karen for inviting me to join them.

The requirement was to do a shape card..nothing square or rectangle. After some long thought and some playing around I came up with my accordion style card. I illustrated some Fun Frogs to use as my image. I added a bunch of crystals and shine to make this a fun HOP into SPRING project!









  • Cardstock: orange


  • DP:KECompany


  • Stamp: Pixie Dust Studio Polly Wog and Tad Pole Digital stamps


  • Borders:Colorbok Sticky Border, B&W Bright


  • Prismacolor Pencils


  • Ribbon






You can find Polly Wog and Tad Pole in the Studio SHOP.




More fun sneak peeks of the upcoming Princess Parade Collection. In the STUDIO on April 1st!
Cabio

Jana

Heather

Karen

Lana

Lisa F

Lisa

Jacquie

Margie

Shelly

Stephanie

Tammy

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!!Love all the detail and the images are just adorable!!!

Sandy said...

Oh how cute and absolutely adorable! The images are so cute to start with but the shape of the card adds such a fun element to the frogs as does the bright and fun colors! If it was apart, these images would make great bookmarks!

Tammy said...

WOW this is soo cute Kathy!
You always have such fantastic digis!

marsha said...

Gee Kathy, I'm just so in love with all of these new images! I will have a super hard time making up my mind - how to choose!!! I love all the frog images and the princesses! Maybe one day you will offer these at a "collection" price (hint, hint!).

You are just so talented!

Hugs,
Marsha