Monday, March 15, 2010

Something JUST DUCKIE!!!


Annabelle..Oh, Annabelle how sweet you are to see!!

Won't you dear Annabelle, come home and craft with me!!:)

This fun Duckie design is coming up on Thursday in the Newest In the Meadow collection!

I love what the Pixies have done with her. Take a peek!!




Stephanie







A BIG BIG THANK YOU to Sweet Lisa for this very kind award. I am going to pass on picking 6 other wonderful designers as I can not narrow it down. I adore so many wonderful designers that I have met, plus my wonderful and talented Design Team Pixies..so picking 6 would be beyond hard.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I have picked your blog for the Beautiful Blog Award.

What you need to do is go to my blog and copy the award to your blog. Then you need to tell 7 things about yourself that others wouldn’t or don’t know. Once you have done that send the Award on to 15 other bloggers.

I love your blog and look forward to seeing new projects.

Cyndi
www.cyndiscraftcorner.blogspot.com