Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NEW WEBSITE and Princess Parade Collection!!



The Studio is dancing Princess style with the fun news that we get to share today!!
Check out the NEW Pixie Dust Studio WEBSITE!!!!
You can shop till you drop or just browse and look around. This site is for you!!Do all your Pixie shopping in the NEW STUDIO!!
Check out the Pixie Paks. A great way to save money and get a PAK of fun images at a discount!:)





Take a peek at the newest Princess Parade Collection. You can find all your Princess needs in this fun release. Peek back throughout the week at my blog to see more great designs using this new Princess Parade Collection!
And last but not least..the random winner of one of the Princess Parade Digital stamps is......
Caz said...
They look gorgeous....I think my DD and I would love to sit and colour these.
Caz
x

March 31, 2010 12:59 PM

AND
Since it is April Fools day..I wanted to do something nice. I picked one more winner from the comments to give them a FREE Princess Parade digi too.
Rachel said...
How ADORABLE!!! My daughter will flip over these cute princesses!hugs,Rachel
March 31, 2010 12:27 PM


Please contact the Studio with your Pick of the digital stamp you would like. Pixie will get it sent to you asap!!:) Congrats to Caz and Rachel and thank you to all the talented gals that left wonderful comments.


The Pixie have outdone themselves this collection. YOU MUST take a peek at the wonderful Pixies and what they have designed!

Cabio

Jana

Heather

Karen

Lana

Lisa F

Lisa

Jacquie

Margie

Shelly

Stephanie

Tammy

2 comments:

士凱 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

marsha said...

These are fabulous! I have a card up on my blog today using the new Pixie Pak.

Hugs,
Marsha